CBD ointment is a safe way of relieving problems like irritated skin, inflammation, and soreness. The product is an easy-to-use topical agent that doesn’t create side effects. It’s a great alternative for people who don’t like over-the-counter steroid creams. Most of these ointments are derived from cannabidiol which is a non-psychoactive compound. Topical cannabis is used as a medical component to existing remedies such as localized pain, skin infections, tinctures, and foot inflammation. Given on the stigma surrounding cannabinoid use, substantial scientific studies on consequences and health benefits have been constrained. That being said, CBD anti-inflammatory, therapeutic, sedative, and neuroprotective effects are very promising.
CBD ointment can treat a wide variety of conditions. It contains anti-spasmodic properties that enhance cellular activity and circulation. The most common conditions treated are:
– Chronic and nerve pain
– Muscle spasms
– Faster healing of bruises, cuts, scrapes, and wounds.
– Menstrual cramps
– Skin conditions like fungal infections, rashes, eczema, blisters, and dermatitis.
Some of the top healing CBD strains include:
– ACDC: This strain produces euphoria, relaxation, and heightened focus. It’s the most effective for pain relief.
– Charlotte’s Web: It’s used in treating neuropathic pain, migraines, and epilepsy.
– Harlequin: It’s a Sativa-based strain used in treating inflammatory pains like fibromyalgia and arthritis.
Topical CBD is successful when applied to the affected area. Wash the area to remove excess dirt, previously applied CBD lotions, topical creams, and oil buildup. Rub the ointment and allow it to absorb for several minutes. It takes less than 24 hours to provide relief although it depends on the severity of your condition, dosage, and how often it’s used. Ointment producers recommend 1-3 times a day. If you have plant allergies, you can opt hemp-based ointments. Cultivators tend to use herbicides on cannabis that can worsen skin conditions. When choosing the best supplement, consider CBD: THC ration and the product scent.
Here are the most highly rated CBD ointments:
- Mary’s Medicinals. It’s simple to use, discreet, and provide lasting relief. The product has gained a lot of attention recently.
- Green Halo uses high levels of CBD to tackle different medical conditions. It’s combined with other pain-relieving cannabinoids to offer strong antibiotic properties.
- Kushly’s Topical CBD Ointment is created with a high rate of penetration to the deepest layers of the skin. This product contains methanol for pain relief.
- Theramu Relieve. This is a fast-acting compound that uses pure hemp extract. It doesn’t provide a wide range of medical benefits.