If you experience bleeding during your bowel movement then you may have a complain of. Hemorrhoids are becoming an extremely general problem from which many people are suffering. It is essential to know about how to get rid of hemorrhoids. Hemmorhoids are swollen veins in both the external and internal part of the anus. When the pressure is increased on the anal veins, it often results in strain resulting in passing of blood in the stool and constipation.
Some home remedies to treat hemorrhoids
There are many people who are suffering from piles but don’t know how to treat and deal with the pain. Thanks to some natural treatments for how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally that will also relieve pain in your butt and they are as follows:
- Use aloe-Vera – aloe-vera can easily be extracted from an aloe plant leaves. It has anti inflammatory effect that provides you relief from itching, swelling, burning. You can apply it on your anus which will help to soothe inflammation caused due to hemorrhoids.
- Use witch hazel – witch hazel helps to reduce main symptoms of hemorrhoids such as pain, itching, bleeding and swelling. It has an anti-oxidant property and can be applied directly to the external hemorrhoids. It has a substance named astringent that leads to shrinking of tissues.
- Psyllium husk – it is a fiber supplement that helps to soften stool so that you can easily pass it out. It comes in the form of capsules or powder and liquids that are taken orally.
- Apple cider vinegar – many people recommend this vinegar that can give sudden relief to hemorrhoids by reducing pain and itching.
- Epsom salts – you can take regular sitz bath after every bowel movement by adding Epsom salts to the warm water. It can provide you relief from painful hemorrhoids.
- Tea tree oil – many people say that this is also a helpful remedy in relieving itching and burning as it has antiseptic properties.