Surely you have heard about the healing potential of superfood before, right? If not, pay attention because you are about to discover how these natural powerhouses are packed full of essential nutrients that your body desires.
Even if you think you are currently leading a fairly healthy lifestyle, chances are you will be exposing yourself to dangerous chemicals, toxins and pesticides unknowingly. When this ‘garbage’ accumulates in your system, it can affect bodily functions and contribute to weight gain. For this reason (among many others), people everywhere are turning to the best superfood powder for dropping the pounds.
Replenish the Body Without Chemicals
Weight loss aside, natural superfood powders and supplements, such as capsules and liquids, can restore vitality, boost the digestive system and enhance eyesight. Add to this the fact that the best superfood powder could slash the risks of developing serious diseases and there’s no reason why you shouldn’t make natural products a part of your everyday life!
Certain superfoods can aid with focus, concentration and energy, too, allowing you to exercise better and increase stamina. Enlighten yourself further to make an informed buying decision.
The Main Reasons You Aren’t Losing Weight
Trying to hit your target weight can be very frustrating if you are not seeing results. Don’t be fooled into thinking that weight loss is dependent on what foods you consume and how many calories you burn, although this definitely helps.
Toxicity accumulation is a contributing factor to weight gain. The gut can quickly become overloaded with unwanted bacteria, causing constipation and bloating. This can leave you feeling uncomfortable, lacking confidence and often, disheartened. Instead of giving up, consider what the other contributing factors for stubborn weight might be.
Let’s take a look at some other potential reasons why your efforts may not be paying off:
- Failing to Track Habits – Getting into a routine is important not only for maintaining your weight but also, to aid you in leading a positive lifestyle. Bad habits, such as smoking, drinking and eating a lot of carbohydrates can cause you to fall off the bandwagon. Writing down your habits and allowing yourself time to indulge will ensure everything is tracked.
- Chewing Quickly – Most people will only chew their food a couple of times before swallowing. Remember that everything in the human body is designed to function in-sync, therefore your mind could be tricked into thinking that it’s eating less if you chew quickly. Digestion can be improved when you chew slowly, which may also ‘shrink’ your stomach somewhat, as portion sizes reduce.
- Forgetting to Hydrate – Lack of hydration can lead to bloating, tiredness, fatigue, mood swings and skin breakouts. Replenish the body by hydrating yourself with a nourishing smoothie that contains the best superfood powder.
- Not Prioritizing Sleep – Sleeping late and waking up early means that your body will be deprived of a good night’s rest. A
- proved how weight gain and sleep deprivation are linked. Try and get into the habit of sleeping and waking at a reasonable time each day, but don’t forget to factor in the time it takes you to drink, eat and exercise, among the many other duties you may have!
Superfoods and Their Fat-Busting Qualities
The next time you eat a meal, look closely at the ingredients on your plate. How many of them are superfoods? Probably more than you think actually, with tomatoes, garlic, kale, broccoli, blueberries and beets being just a few examples of common superfoods for weight loss.
Not to worry if you aren’t a fan of consuming these ingredients, because the best superfood powder can be infused into your morning smoothie, tea or post-gym protein shake.
Here are some examples of superfoods that can aid with weight loss:
- Vegetables – Antioxidant-rich tomatoes, slow carbs (like potatoes) and vitamin-boosting avocado are among the many other vegetable superfoods, including broccoli, kale, spinach, beans and mushrooms.
- Fruits – Fight weight gain-causing free radicals with the best superfood powder made from blueberries, bananas, apples (or opt for an organic apple cider vinegar alternative), oranges, grapefruit and cherries.
- Spices and Herbs – Nourishment and flavor are nicely balanced when superfood powders are made from herbs and spices, including cumin, basil, lemon grass, garlic, thyme, ginger and cayenne pepper.
What is the best superfood powder for weight loss?
Now that you know a little bit more about superfoods and how they can do wonders for your physical and mental well-being, you are almost ready to begin the hunt for the best superfood powder for weight loss.
The below natural products are recommended for their specific ingredient selection:
- Organic Digestion Superfood Powder Blend – All of the B-vitamins are contained in this blend, which packs a punch of phytonutrients and folic acid thanks to its unique combination of barley grass, currants, carrots, dandelion, hops, kelp and milk thistle.
- Green Weight Management Superfood Powder Blend – High-fiber and high-energy, a scoop of this low-sugar superfood powder will treat your body to a range of fat-burning superfoods, including alfalfa, honey, cherry, beets, pomegranate and peppermint.
Ways to Lose Weight with Superfood Powder
Speeding up the weight-loss process by using superfood powders can be accomplished in more ways than one. While some people prefer to blend the powder into a fruity smoothie, others will stir it with organic coconut water. Alternative ways to combine natural superfood powders into your daily diet include sprinkling it over a salad, using it in soup recipes and even combining it with hummus or sauces.
Note: Visit your Doctor before using the best superfood powder to determine if metabolic syndrome or insulin resistance could be affecting your weight loss.