“The existence of an individual human being or animal” is defined as life. Human beings with their ability are capable of increasing their life expectancy, but how?
Nowadays with the education and awareness, people have learned that it is neither wealth or power that gets one a lifestyle but in fact staying healthy is considered as a lifestyle in itself.
Hypothyroidism (Underactive Thyroid)
Hypothyroidism is a condition where the thyroid gland does not produce enough hormones. The signs and symptoms vary from person to person, as it also depends on the severity of the hormone deficiency. Following are few signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism;
- Dry Skin
- Decreased heart rate etc.
Advanced hypothyroidism known as myxedema can be life -threatening.
Cure for Hypothyroidism
The very initial thing to avoid hypothyroidism is to avoid the causes of hypothyroidism such as eliminating any medications, improving your daily nutrient intake, avoiding stress etc.
Few of the recommendations to cure Hypothyroidism are as follows;
- Sugar: It is good to avoid sugar as it adds to being fatigue, contributes to hormonal disturbances, Weight gain
- Dairy: Organic milk is better rather than the pasteurized milk as it triggers inflammatory reactions
- Natural Diet: It is good and healthy to eat natural diet, and avoid all the processed food, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, aluminum in-fact I read one of the research papers on www.nourishdoc.com that Flaxseeds intervention can help reduce hyperthyroidism… You can read the research abstract at http://www.nourishdoc.com/Research/Meta-analysis-of-the-effects-of-flaxseed-interventions-on-cholesterol-ldl-hdl-ratio-high-cholesterol. I personally love using Flax seeds in my oatmeal breakfast, soups and salads. I found a great recipe at https://yurielkaim.com/flaxseed-recipes/.
- Estrogen Levels: Excess estrogen slows down the thyroid gland activity, hence keeping a check on estrogen levels helps
- Exercise: Exercise is one of the activities that helps most of the conditions, hence cannot be ignore and should be a daily priority
- Iodine: Iodine is essential in hypothyroidism for the thyroid gland to function properly except in hyperthyroidism as it may worsen the condition
- L-Tyrosine: It is a natural amino acid that helps to produce thyroid hormone and also helps with depression associated with hypothyroidism
- L-Arginine: It is known to stimulate the thyroid and its hormones, also improves fertility
- Vitamin B complex: Vitamin B12 is important for hormonal balance, vitamin B12 helps to fight fatigue
- Essential Oils: Organic oils help in improving the thyroid function, just make sure it is certified organic oil.
- Fish Oil: Fish oil has been found to be essential for thyroid function. Think kosher in regards to fish.